Composition: Each ml contain
Internal worms are extremely harmful for cows, buffaloes, sheep and goats. They not only reduce their productivity but often become the cause of their death as well. Since the worms are usually found in green fodder, the animals consuming it are largely exposed to their attacks. Research indicates that not only the death rate of even those animals that appear to be healthy greatly declines, but their reproductive capability also increase, if they have been given medicines for preventative purposes.
- Oxfendazole and Triclabendazole in Vorcid eliminate round worms, tapeworms, lung and liver worms.
- Difficulty in breathing, diarrhea and cough or a runny nose
- Weakness, reduced appetite, dry skin and hair, reduced productivity
- Reduced production of wool, meat and milk
- Watery eyes, gastrointestinal problems
- Cattle and Buffalo 1ml/ 7kg Body weight
- Sheep and Goat 1ml/10kg body weight
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sun light.
- Shake well before use
Packing:Bottles available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1 liter.