Each ml contains
Triclev 8.75 suspension is extremely effective in fighting against all types of round and internal worms. It is available in a ready to use drench form as well. The two major components of Triclev 8.75 suspension include Levamisole and Triclabendazole. Levamisole is extremely effective against mature and immature nematodes whereas, Triclabendazole curbs the production of proteins in the different types of worms.
• Liver fluke and Lung worms infections
• Weakness, reduced production of milk and meat, and fluctuations in appetite
• Excretion of blood with faces and problems in the reproductive system
• Cough, runny nose, hair loss, dry skin and reduced wool production in sheep
• Difficulty in breathing and watery eyes
• Sheep and Goat 1ml/5kg body weight
• Cattle and buffalo 1ml/ 6kg body weight
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Protect from sun light.
• Shake well before use
• Avoid in the last trimester of pregnancy.
• 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml