Each ml contains.
- Levamisole Hydrochloride 125g
- Oxyclozanide 400g
An Anthelmintic Bolus for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal and pulmonary nematode infestations and chronic fascioliasis in cattle, buffalos, sheep and goats.
- Reduced production and quality of milk
- Poor growth, Diarrhea, malnutrition
- Heavily parasitized animals may lose appetite
- Animals fail to gain weight as expected
- Some animals may develop persistent scours while others have mild, intermittent or no scouring
Dosage and administration:
- 1 Bolus for a bodyweight of 150 kg
- 2 Boli for a bodyweight of 300 kg and above
- Deworm bolus is administered orally
- Administered by means of a balling gun or dispersed in water and given orally
- Do not deworm cattle within 14 days and sheep within 10 days before slaughter
- Deworm bolus should not be administered to sheep or cattle during the first month of pregnancy as a precaution against possible risk to the sensitive early developing embryo
- Keep dark cool and dry place.
Packing: Boli 5X2