Below are the detail about the product BUTADIN INJECTION
- Each 100 ml contains:
- Phenylbutazone……………………………20 gm
- INDICATIONS:Â Butadin is a widely used analgesic and non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug having antirtheumatic and antipyretic, effects, particularly well suited to the horses.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- Butadin is administered by intravenous or deep intramuscular injection as follow:
- Intravenous Injection:
- Adult: 20 ml once a day or on alternate days depending on severity of symptoms.
- Foal & Calves: 6 – 10 ml be repeated daily or on altermnative days depending on severity of the symptoms.
- Deep intramuscular injection:
- 20 – 30 ml first day, 20 ml second day followed by 10 ml daily for 1 – 4 days.
- Foal & Calves: 6 – 10 daily or on alternate days depending on severity of the case.
- Note: Deep Intramuscular Injection may be given only exceptionally in the horses since undesirable local reaction may occur.
- Sheep & Goats:
- 1 ml for 15 kg body weight.
- pack size: vial ofÂ 50 ml & 100 ml
Dosage Form : Injection
Product APIs : Phenylbutazone
Therapeutic class : Analgesics Nonsteroidal Pain Killers Anti-inflammatory
Target Animals : Calves Cats Cattle Cows Equine Goats Horses Sheep
looking for some more medicines for your pet may need browser here.
to know more about the products related to vaccination,feed and accessories kindly visit our Facebook page