Composition: Each ml contain
- FlunixinMeglumine 50mg
Description: Tricure Injection is a clear colorless solution for parenteral administration containing 50 mg Flunixin as FlunixinMeglumine. Tricure is a relatively potent non-narcotic, non-steroidal analgesic with anti-inflammatory, anti – endotoxin and anti – pyretic properties. Indications:
- In the horse, Tricure Injection is indicated for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with muscular-skeletal disorders and for the alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic.
- In cattle, Tricure Injection is indicated for the control of acute inflammation associated with respiratory disease. Pulmonary emphysema (fog fever). It may also be used as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis
- Also used in Pulmonary Congestion, Pyrexia and Coughing
- Horses 1 ml per 45 kg body weight
- Cattle 2ml per 45 kg body weight
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
- Don’t inject to pregnant mares
- Avoid intra-arterial injection
Packing: 50ml and 100ml vial are available.