- Composition: Each ml contains
- Oxfendazole 65mg/ml
Description Animals are at a risk developing internal worms all year round. Younger animals that have a lesser developed immune system are at an increased risk of this disease. Even those animals that appear to be healthy can be suffering from the issue of internal worms. In order to reduce the risk of internal worms, it is important to minimize the population of the larvae of these worms in green fodder especially in the spring and the summer season. The problem of intestinal and stomach worms is common amongst animals. All most all the animals have these worms living inside them. However, when the presence of these worms within the animals increases, they become weak. Systamex is extremely effective against all types of stomach worms in cows, buffaloes, sheep, goats, horses and camels. It can also kill mature and immature stomach round worms and tape worms. In addition to this, the usage of Systamex can also kill off the eggs of round worms. Indication
- Systamex acts against both Immature and Adult Round Worms.
- Systamex is effective against worms from all the different phases of their life cycles.
- Systamex is also effective against the Larvae population of Hamonchus and Ostertagia in sheep and the Larvae population of Cooperia in cows, buffalos and camels as well.
- Systamex kills the Strongylus, Ascarlds and Oxyurids types of worms in horses
- For small and Large animals 1ml/5-8kg body weight
Storage/Warning Increases the production of milk and meat in the animals Avoid from the direct sun light Deworm the animals after every 3 month
- Don’t exceed recommended dosage,
- Store in a cool and dry place