Each ml contain
- Doramactin 1%
There are two types of worms that adversely affect the animals namely; internal worms, that effect the stomach and the large and small intestines and external worms including ticks and lice that negatively impact the reproductive system of the animals and may even become the cause of their deaths. Since the worms are usually found in green fodder, the animals consuming it are largely exposed to their attacks. Research indicates that not only the death rate of even those animals that appear to be healthy greatly declines, but their reproductive capability also increase, if they have been given medicines for preventative purposes. This shows that owing to good health, these animals become less prone to other types of diseases as well.
- Presence of lies and other external worms
- Weakness, loss of appetite and reduction in milk production
- Rapid loss of weight and Hair loss, dry skin
- Constipation, Diarrhea, and reduced wool production in sheep
- Watery eyes, difficulty in breathing, coughing, runny nose and Sluggishness
- Dose of Dectron in small and large animal’s 1ml/50 kg body weight
- Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sun light.
- Shake well before use
- 10ml, 50ml and 500ml.